"1. CHEATING WITH THE MAN IN THE DRAWER- ANDRE LEE
2. GOODY GOOD LOVING- TERRY WRIGHT
3. BOUNCE, BOUNCE, BOUNCE- EARL DUKE
4. NOSEY NEIGHBORS- GEROD RAYBORN
5. P'S & Q'S- REGGIE P. feat SIR CHARLES JONES
6. AIN'T GONNA DO IT- MEL WAITERS
"1. THROW THAT THANG- STEVE PERRY
2. I'M THE ONE YOU NEED- ERNIE JOHNSON
3. SOUTHERN SOUL PARTY MOOD- KAREN WOLFE
4. POP A PILL- GHETTO COWBOY
5. DO WHAT HE DIDNT DO- NELLIE " TIGER" TRAVIS
6. BEST TIME I EVER HAD- WENDELL B.
7. I WATCHED THAT GIRL-…"
We wanted to show some love and leave you our new single, So Tired. If you haven't received a mp3, please, let us know or call at 3346542204. Much love!
"The Bleeding Edge", the debut full-length album release from The Revelations feat. Tre Williams will be released nationally on October 6th. The album has 15 tracks including "I Don't Want To Know", a record that has become a radio favorite throughout the south in both the Southern Soul and Urban AC formats with airplay in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Jackson, Charleston, Columbia, Augusta, Columbus, Little Rock, Montgomery, Norfolk and many other markets.
Please contact me anytime for product, interviews, shows or other information on The Revelations. We'd appreciate your support and would love to hear any feedback on this track or the group.
Manager / Producer
The Revelations feat. Tre Williams
It is with great pleasure that I extend to you an invitation to be included in the forth coming 2009-2010 Edition of Strathmore’s WHO’S WHO IN BLACK MUSIC.
This unique volume recognizes those men and women who have achieved success in their respective fields. This special edition of the registry is designed as an outstanding networking source for the American marketplace as well as a worldwide source for the Who’s Who of global decision makers.
We believe your accomplishments, as a highly respected professional in your field
Of entertainment, merit very earnest and intense consideration for inclusion.
Kindly respond to this invitation, now while it is convenient, by proving a short BIO and picture e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On behalf of WHO’S WHO IN BLACK MUSIC and The Boogie Report, we wish you continued success.
Jerry Mason Editor
We need your BIO and Picture ASAP e-mailed to email@example.com
Printed media, Record company, writers, producers, music, DJ, TV, Video, Production, radio, management and many others in MUSIC—–
Original Message —–
Subject: Who’s Who In Black Music
The 2009 edition of Who’s Who contains professional and biographical data about individuals of accomplishment who are part of the worldwide Black Music Community.
Who’s Who In Black Music Is a valuable tool that can be utilized by: Public, Academic and School Libraries
- Provide patrons and students the most comprehensive, current biographical database available…featuring noteworthy people from the The world of Black Music Media and Researchers
- Verify facts for articles, papers, speeches , TV and Radio broadcasts Recruiters
- Identify candidates for jobs and appointments Executives
- Use as a networking tool; learn about the lives and careers of music industry leaders or business partners Alumni Offices
MySpace Comments & MySpace Layouts